Welcome to Nexus World of We Are Tibia, a unique event where you can test your leveling and battle skills like you never imagined. Create a character, join a guild and fight to earn Nexus points. After 30 days, the 3 guilds with the highest number of points will receive the corresponding prizes.
- Fresh start: Everyone starts from level 8.
- LOTS of prizes (transferable to Global Server).
- Your character and your bounties will be saved and transferred into the
1. There will be 5 diamond island events, each Sunday at 22:00 CEST
2. First guild which manage to kill diamond nexus will be rewarded with 5000 WAT POINTS and the event will be repeated 5 times on:
3. Characters will be transferred to Global World after 30 days.
Guilds with the highest amount of mastery points after 30 days will be rewarded with:
The prize will be split equally between the leader and 4 vice leaders.
If there is only 1 team fighting for the nexus (no other guilds participating) the prize will
be half of the total nexus prize for that day
Main privilege of being guild member:
1. Experience +5%
2. Killing enemies rewards you with experience
3. Killing enemies rewards you with mastery points
4. You can kill other guild members without punishments - no skull / no frag
Note: If you do not form part of a guild you will be missing on all of these extras.
PvP-E Guild Rules
PvP-E Guild Rules
1. When creating a guild that means you are (you and your guildmates) signed up for war. No
declarations of war are required.
2. Killing members of other guilds is always justified. You will get no unjust frag or skull.
3. While you are a member of a guild, and you kill a random player without guild you will get an
4. You can join a guild only once, after that you can't leave / switch.
Obtaining Experience Points:
1. If you are level 100, and you kill a lvl 90 - you will gain 1% of the total experience from the lvl
90. If you are level 100 and you kill a lvl 89 - you will get no experience at all.
2. You will gain 1% of the total experience from your target. To gain experience the target
cannot be 10% lower than your current lvl.
Note: This rule is only applied in case of killing a player with lower level than you actually are.
For example: you are level 50 and you kill a level 100 member of another guild you will always
Obtaining Mastery Points:
-Killing enemy guild members while in guild : +4 MP
-Killing guild members while not in a guild : +1 MP
-Getting killed by an enemy guild member while in a guild: -2 MP
-Getting killed by an enemy guild member while not a guild: -1 MP
-Getting killed by a non guild member while in a guild: -1 MP
-Getting killed by a non guild member while not in a guild: -1 MP
-Chest reward after killing nexus + 30 MP
-Removed OP endgame items shop
-Old party system ( no different vocations required for exp bonus )
-Obtaining mastery points only via PvP / Diamond Nexus event
-Hermes Attack Speed gems has been limited up to 3 uses per weapon
Good luck, and let the Battle of Nexus Start!!